Madrid of the Habsburgs walking guided tours
The walking tour in the Habsburg's Madrid neighborhood covers the main existing buildings and areas during the reign of the Habsburgs. This stage in the history of Madrid began in 1516 with Charles I and ended almost two centuries after , with Charles II, in 1700.
All our tours are carried out by licensed professional guides with degree in History or Art History and passionate about Madrid. We use Audiovisual systems and Ipads to enrich our routes in Madrid. Groups are maximum 12 people.
Price corresponds for a private tour from 1 to 12 people.
- Price: €200 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 09/01/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Price corresponds for a private tour from 1 to 12 people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Premium Spain. Private tours
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Madrid and You
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
Madrid of the Habsburgs