Montserrat Monastery & Hiking Experience
Experience Barcelona’s holy mountain, Montserrat, on a half-day tour. Ride the funicular as far as the Natural Park, and then ascend to the top during a 1-hour trek. See the stunning Montserrat Abbey and attend a performance by the renowned boys’ choir.
Experience Catalonia’s culture and learn about its history on a visit to the Montserrat Holy Mountain. This site, located near Barcelona, is a merger of nature and spirituality. You’ll marvel at spectacular landscapes on this 5,5 hour tour.
Visit the Montserrat Abbey with your private guide, and admire the new sacristy, one of the most significant spaces in the Basilica, featuring important murals. See the wonderful marquetry, the Moreneta Chapel, and the courtyard.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend a performance of the famed boys’ choir, known as the Escolania of Montserrat.
Enjoy the panormic view from the top of the mountain. Ride as far as the Natural Park on the Sant Joan rack railway and then head to the top on a 1-hour trek.
1. Departure from We Boutique Passeig de Gràcia, at Passatge de la Concepció, 7.
2. Visit to the Montserrat Abbey.
3. Lift up to the Natural Park with the Sant Joan’s rack railway.
4. Enjoy a one hour trek to admire the spectacular views from the top of the mountain.
5. Lift down to the Abbey to attend the choir singing of the internationally famous Escolania of Montserrat (Boys choir)
(From Monday to Friday).
6. Return to the departure point.
- Private Transport & Driver
- Multilingual We Barcelona Guide
- Visit the Montserrat Abbey
- One-hour trek around Montserrat Mountain
- Sant Joan Rack Railway Ticket
- Tips (optional)
- Price: €67 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Monistrol de Montserrat (Barcelona)
- Duration: 5 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 23/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Low season: 01.11.17-23.03.18/01.11.18-31.12.18 - Daily except Monday High season: 24.03.18 – 31.10.18 - Daily Duration: 5,5 h Departure at 08:30 Meeting point: Passatge de la concepció, 7. Please arrive 15 minutes prior the beginning of the tour. Occasionally the Montserrat mountain railway has to undergo maintenance, if the rail way is undergoing maintenace, this tour's route and the hike will be adjusted to include all the best views and ensure you still see the Montserrat Abbey, and have a great time
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг