Diving excursion to the south: Malpique
In the south of La Palma we find one of the most popular dive sites, Malpique. It is known worldwide for the beton crosses, a monument in memory to the Martyrs of Tazacorte, an underwater cemetery with 40 stone crosses erected on sand and rock.built at 18m depth. And it has a phantastic landscape, with walls, arches and tunnels - good for two great dives.
On the first dive, we go to the wall and if possible through an arch at 40m. The second dive takes us to the crosses at a shallower deptf.
In between the dives, we enjoy the black lava landscape, and after diving we stop for a drink and a burger in Puntalarga (not included in the price).
- Price: €56 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
Fuencaliente de la Palma (La Palma)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 10/12/2013
- Date available to: 31/01/2020
- Additional information: The dives depend on water conditions, it is possible that the site has to be changed due to weather conditions. We recommend that you do another dive in Los Cancajos, where conditions are usually calmer, before going to Malpique. To dive on Canary islands, you have to present your divers certification, a Medical Statement and an insurance (can be done here).
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: La Palma Diving
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
... invite to play...
.... and the arch leads into the blue.