Take your first breath under water: Try Scuba
You want to know how it feels to breathe under water? Swim in the clear atlantic, surrounded by lots of colourful fish?
It is easy to do - we will explain you how your SCUBA equipment works, what you need to know to be safe and enjoy your dive, and then we take you directly to the ocean. In our sheltered bay you will do your first breath under water in very shallow water, train some basic diving skills - and then go out for an amazing dive.
- Price: €69 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
Breña Baja (La Palma)
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 10/12/2013
- Date available to: 31/05/2029
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: La Palma Diving
Информация предоставлена поставщиком услуг
It is easy to float....
... in between colourful fish...
... discover the hidden beautys...
... and enjoy the colours of the ocean
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
A via ferrata is a mountain route that has previously ... (+Подробнее)
Posada de Valdeón
€30 per person (including taxes)
Caballos de la Ribera is a Center thought to enjoy ... (+Подробнее)