Liébana black pudding
W jakim regionie Hiszpanii jest typowy?
- Wspólnota autonomiczna: Cantabria
Product obtained from traditional pig slaughters. Black pudding, together with Potes chorizo, sausage, Picón cheese and orujo spirit form the best and most characteristic group of foods from the county of Liébana.
Livestock rearing has been the main economic specialisation of the county since the 11th century. A wide range of products supplying families for the whole year were obtained from the traditional pig slaughter. One of the key products of this ancestral tradition is black pudding. The main ingredients making it up are pig's blood, lard, bread, onion, wheat flour, rice, onion, salt and spices.
Informacje o produkcie
- Rodzaj produktu: Meat
- Sezon: All year round.
- Pochodzenie: This black pudding is made throughout the county of the Liébana valley.
- Polecany napój: Young red and crianza wines.
- Gdzie kupić?: Liébana black pudding can be bought in most pork butcher's, butcher's and specialised shops in Cantabria and, particularly in the county of Liébana.
- Energy: Average
- Cholesterol: High
- Uwagi: Rich in lipids, proteins and minerals.