Plaza Mayor, 1
26370 Navarrete, La Rioja (La Rioja)
The church is built in ashlar stonework with three naves covered by groin vaults. The choir stall is placed low, and at one end stands the tower, with three parts, also built of ashlar stonework. The main facade faces south and gives onto the square. It has two doors framed by columns and covered by two pediments. Construction was begun in 1533.
- Budowla: Church
- Okres artystyczny: Renaissance
- Okres historyczny: 16th century
Od Poniedziałek do SobotaOd 11:00 do 14:00 Od 17:00 do 20:00
NiedzielaOd 11:00 do 14:00