Royal Palace of Miramar
The palace was designed by the English architect Selden Wornun, in 1888, but was completed by Benito Olasagasti, under the supervision of the architect José Goicoa. The palace had a basement and three floors, the first two were for private use and the last, an attic, was reserved for the servants. Access through one of the sides is through a Tudor arch, decorated with reliefs.In front there is a noteworthy coat of arms of the Hapsburgs, the date MDCCCXCII, and the octagonal tower.Casa de los Oficios, Portería and the Cuerpo de Guardia are particularly noteworthy within the ensemble of buildings.
- Budowla: Palace
- Okres artystyczny: Historicist
- Okres historyczny: 19th century