Oviedo Town Hall
Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Oviedo, Asturias (Principality of Asturias)
The Town Hall was built in 1622-1623 by the architect Juan de Naveda, and the building was restored and extended in 1939. The main door is presided by a marble lion brought from the fountain which in the early years of the 19th century stood in the main Plaza Mayor square, and has since been dismantled.
- Budowla: Popular architecture
- Okres artystyczny: Baroque
- Okres historyczny: 17th century