City Bike Tour
The tour tha made us famous
Join us on the bike tour through Malaga that made us famous! Whether you are here on a one-day Mediterranean cruise, a weekend Malaga city break or on a well-deserved holiday, our 3 -hour small group City Bike Tour of Malaga is the perfect introduction to the city. Our tour leaders, passionate about the city in which they live, will entertain you along the way with all kinds of quirky anecdotes and stories of the local people and their culture. After the historical centre and a visit to the central market (not open on Sundays & public holidays), you’ll cycle through the exotic outdoor gardens of El Parque to the bullring and then breathe in the Mediterranean sea breeze as you cycle the full length of the promenade of the Malagueta and Caleta beach. The tour culminates in the city’s spectacular skyline as we cycle back to the centre through the stunning new port area of Malaga.
On this city bike tour you will see:
· City Hall and other important civic buildings
· The Alcazaba- an 11th century Muslim fortified palace
· The Roman Theatre
· Brotherhoods of the Semana Santa (Holy Week)
· Picasso’s birth-house
· Malaga’s cathedral
· The main square – Plaza de la Constitución
· The Central Market
· El Parque- outdoor botanical gardens
· The Bull Ring
· The beach and promenade
· Malaga’s port and much more!
Included in this tour: Tour leader, city or hybrid bike, bottle of water and optional helmet (obligatory for children under 16 years old).
· Tour distance: 12 kms
· Duration of tour: approx. 3 hours
· Level of difficulty: Low-all flat terrain on pedestrianized areas
· Our City Bike Tour is suitable for children. Child seats, child tandem attachments and children’s bikes available.
· City tours run every morning at 10 a.m. and every afternoon at 15:00 p.m. (July & August 16:00 p.m.)
· Min. of 2 adults required to run this tour. Advance reservations are necessary.
· Adults: 25€ / Kids under 16 years 19,50€
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 08/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Advance reservations required for all tours.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Malaga Bike Tours & Rentals
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€70 per person (including taxes)
Departure of the port to Punta Prima's Cap. ... (+Zobacz więcej)