Accessible Txakoli House Tour
Txakoli is a local white wine characterized by being young, dry, fruity and slightly sparkling. Discover a Txakoli winery, located in one of the most beautiful places on the Guipuzcoan coast.
The land surrounding the quaint Getaria village is home to the largest collection of vineyards that produce txakoli and make up the Getaria designation of origin. Enjoy a walk through the vineyards, taste this unique wine and combine it with traditional products. Min 2 persons.
Private transport from your accommodation to the txakoli house.
- Price: €100 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Getaria (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 08/03/2019
- Date available to: 20/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bask for All
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług