Aragonese Pyrenees Zona Zero
Zona Zero Mountain Biking Centre
The comarca of Sobrarbe is one of the regions of reference for mountain biking at a European level, its routes running through the most beautiful landscapes of the Aragonese Pyrenees and the environment of the National Park of Ordesa and Monte Perdido, in the Cinca and Ara river basins.
At Zona Zero Pyrenees you will be able to enjoy 60 mountain biking routes of different types (enduro, variants, light, mountain biking, etc.). Many of the routes are fully marked out, others with GPS monitoring. The technical difficulty of the Zona Zero is greater than at other mountain biking centres, and the large number of cyclable routes (500km) makes the speed around 7-8km/h.
.Bed and breakfast
.Briefing and Welcome pack.
· Spaces for bicycles at the hotel: bicycle locker, washing area and workshop area with tools.
.1 bicycle lift per day
.3 hour guide for descent technique on first day
Services to contract:
Based on the level and objectives of the client, the routes to carry out on each day will be established.
Day 1: Level test to establish the technical difficulty of the routes to select. Basic principles for improvement of descent technique for practice on the following days.
Remaining days: Enjoyment and practice of the Zona Zero routes. Possibility of contracting more hours of technical classes.
Recommended season: all year.
Rate per person for groups with a minimum of 4 people.
- Price: €345 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 30/06/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Mountain biking. Cycle touring. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Senior. Young people
- Organising company: Bikefriendly Tours
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług