Around the area of La Manga we have a variety of interesting and exciting dive sites all found within the Mediterranean Sea.
We are very fortunate as an abundance of marine life with shoals of smaller fish, good rock formations and plenty of swim throughs can be found. The bays are full of posidonia or neptune grass which attract a large number of fish and marine creatures that use it to feed or to hide from predators. The average depth is 10 metres with our more advanced shore dives going as deep as 22 metres.
The visibility is usually good at around 10 to 20 metres and the water temperature is an average of 20c rising up to 28c in July/August. The dive sites are on the edge of the Islas Hormigas Marine Reserve and there is always the possibility of sighting some of our larger marine creatures including barracuda, rays and even sun/moon fish.
You cannot miss it!!
Prices are based in price per dive within a 10 dives package.
Subject to availability.
Prices include: IVA, transport, experienced guide and tank plus weights.
Only for certified divers.
- Price: €26 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 24/03/2016
- Date available to: 30/11/2019
- Additional information:
- Category of the activity: Nature. Sport and adventure. Scuba diving
- Organising company: Adventure Divers & Activity Center
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług