Las Fallas, World Heritage
Guided visit in the Fallero Museum. It has all the saved art pieces reprieved from the fire since 1934, photos, posters and many other elements of the history of the Fallas. Brief tour to see the most representative pieces or ninots and the historical facts of this festivity.
Departure to the Ciudad del Gremio de Artistas Falleros where are located the falleros workshops and studios.
Workshop of fallas in a traditional studio. Feel yourself like an authentic Fallero Artist and enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience with a real artist who works along the year creating these artistic monuments and works of art. Learn the different techniques and paint a piece which you will take it with you, your own fallas´ work of art.
- Price: €110 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 27/04/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Booking subect to availability
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ART VALENCIA
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€45 per person (including taxes)
Perfect route to get to know the greatest part of the ... (+Zobacz więcej)