Sunset from the Veleta peak
When the sun goes down, the snow groomers set off from Pradollano all the way up to El Veleta. From here it is possible to behold outstanding views of Granada and the Coast. At the very top, a homemade snack will be provided. A bit latter it will be time to go back.
This is a some 2-hour activity, designed for a minimum of 8 people and no more than 12 per snow groomer.
Available only when the weather conditions are fine and visibility is good. No special physical condition required.
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 08/02/2018
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Additional information: Days Available on request Approximate duration 2 hours Place Veleta (3.398 m) Nº people minimun Minimun 10 people/máx. 12
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Snow activities. Nature
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SIERRA NEVADA, ESTACIÓN DE ESQUÍ Y MONTAÑA
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Friends at Veleta
Sierra Nevada sunset
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
Peñón del Águila is a natural landscape, perfect in you ... (+Zobacz więcej)