Discover scuba diving in Mallorca, Balearic Islands
Dive into the underseas in a unique place, Mallorca. Discover the sea depths of the island, with unique biodiversity and visibility. Fun and safety with the best instructors. You will start with a theoretical lesson and afterwards a real dive in the sea, from 5m to 8m deep. Previous experience is not required.
What does it include? Complete diving equipment, bottle, wetsuit, diving goggles and fins.
Mallorca equals world-wide-known beautiful beaches and small bays. But it’s not only about that! It’s also about nature, culture, water sports… There are many reasons to travel to Mallorca.
Also its nature is outstanding. Around 40% of it is protected. Important spots worth visiting are Sierra de Tramuntana and Cabrera’s Archipelago Maritime-Terrestrial National Park, an hour away. Each corner in Mallorca is a nice surprise. There are many itineraries and paths to walk that will discover you the diversity of the island.
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/08/2019
- Date available to: 31/08/2020
- Additional information: From MON to SAT at 04:00 PM
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Discover scuba diving in Mallorca
Other activities you may find interesting
€25 per person (including taxes)
Discover Valle del Oja with us, while you admire the ... (+Zobacz więcej)
€175 per person (including taxes)
We are in the ranch La Doma Plaza de Tientas, in the ... (+Zobacz więcej)