Kayak route with Dolphins
With the kayaks you can get up close and personal with these amazing creatures. The kayaks do not frighten the dolphins so we are often surrounded by pods of up to 30 individuals that sometimes put on a show by jumping high into the air.
The coast of Tenerife is the home to up to 5 different species of dolphins with the bottle nose dolphin being the easiest to spot, often just off the coast. Their average length is 2.7 metres for males and 2.5 metres for females, with the oldest individuals measuring over 3 metres (10 feet) and they live in groups between 10 and 30 members.
- Price: €39 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Tenerife)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 28/09/2017
- Date available to: 30/09/2020
- Additional information: Available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
There is nothing better than an image.
Other activities you may find interesting
€684 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy Cantabria Itinerary: Day 1: Arrive at the ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Santillana del Mar, ...