Gori Mayol has spent 8 years in the field of fishing. During this time, he has discovered its secrets by the hand of his father, with more than 30 years of experience.
They practice together the traditional and sustainable fishing in their boat Passador, greater than 7,7 meters in length. Embark at Sóller and set your course through the Tramuntana waters to Cala Tuent, Sa Foradada or Sa Calobra for fishing mahi mahi with the best fishing masters, who will attend you in English and French.
Be ready for living an exclusive adventure and feel as a member of the crew, while they prepare for you a traditional pa amb oli with typical Majorcan sausages for free because it is included in the price of the excursion, and enjoy dolphin watching. This excursion includes the possibility to actively participate at a Fishing Demo.
We will provide you at no cost with a fishing line or a fishing rod.
Children 50% discount
- Price: €85.55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 12/11/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: All year round
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Pescaturismo
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€250 per person (including taxes)
Sail for two days along the northern coast of Ibiza in ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Sant Antoni de Portmany