TRADITIONAL CUISINE AT THE PASIEGO VALLEYS
Stimulate your five senses in just one day: behold the unique hues of the green Pasiego valleys, inhale the aroma of the vineyards in the morning, taste the famous sobao pasiego, a delicious sponge cake, and feel the texture of some of the regional cheeses. A relaxed and fun day to learn more about the Pasiego gastronomy.
This is a tour for everyone, no matter their age or gender, but it is especially suited for families with children and a great option for a cloudy day. Throughout the day we will introduce you to three small family-managed companies and you will be able to speak directly with their owners and ask them everything you want to know about the elaboration process of their products, as well as their day-to-day life.
During the morning we will visit the vineyard of “El Señorio del Pas” in Villafufre, and the Obrador of sobaos and quesada "El Andral" in Selaya. Shortly afterwards, we will make a stop to have lunch in Selaya. In the afternoon we will visit the family-run cheese factory "La Jarradilla", also in Selaya. As could not be otherwise, we will do a tasting of all of these products after every visit.
food & drinks
- Price: €89 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
- Duration: 8 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Departures from Santander every Wednesday at 9:00 am.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXPLORING CANTABRIA
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Obrador of Sobaos and Quesadas El Andral
Winery "El Señorío del Pas"
Cheese factory "La Jarradilla"
Workers at the cheese factory Jarradilla
Colours of the Pasiego Valleys!