Caves & the Pasiego Valleys
Feel the earthy and musty smell, close your eyes and imagine yourself traveling back in time for over 40,000 years! There is no TV, no kitchen, no luxuries… just the floor to sleep on and your art skills to paint the walls... Welcome to the caves of El Castillo (the Castle) and Las Monedas (the Coins)! Exploring Cantabria has organized this journey back in time for you so you can discover these caves that stand the test of time.
After this experience, we will bring you back to the present and we will take you to have a short walk in Puente Viesgo, a nice village with gorgeous stone houses. Our next stop will be in Vega de Pas, where we will have lunch and visit the ethnological museum. Finally, we will enjoy a scenic drive around the beautiful Pasiego Valleys before leaving back to Santander.
Transport in minivan
Caves entrance fees
- Price: €85 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
Puente Viesgo (Cantabria)
Vega de Pas (Cantabria)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 01/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Departures every Thursday at 9:00 am from Santander.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXPLORING CANTABRIA
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Hands paintings in El Castillo Cave
Deer wall painting in Cave Las Monedas
Panoramic view from El Castillo Mountain
Via Verde del Pas- nice cycling route