Sagrada Familia and the Modernismo on Board of a Ferrari
It leads to the side of the monument that has more visitors than any other monument in Barcelona. With more than 100 years of construction, the Sagrada Familia is a work of art. Discover the Modernist district by driving through Gaudí's best-known sites.
Get behind the wheel of a red Ferrari California and enjoy the views of beautiful Barcelona while driving in luxury. Starting at Port Vell, located in the center of the city, 3 minutes from Barceloneta station, a professional instructor will guide you through the streets of Barceloneta, while experiencing the thrill of a Ferrari.
Experience driving alongside the most famous and characteristic monument of Barcelona. Although not yet completed, the Sagrada Familia is a lush temple laden with religious symbolism. Discover the Modernist district by driving through Gaudí's best-known sites, such as Casa Batlló and La Pedrera, with its undulating stone façade, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
It includes: gas, local guide, ferrari rental.
Not Included: full insurance (with supplement), pick up at the hotel and return (additional cost), extra passenger (additional cost), professional video (additional cost).
You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
Optional extra services available that will have an additional cost that must be paid on arrival.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. In case of cancellation due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Passport name, number, expiration and country are required at the time of booking for all participants.
A valid and valid passport is required on the day of travel.
The minimum age to drive the car is 21 years.
A current valid driving permit will be required on the day of travel, and the international driving permit may also be required.
- Price: €169 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 40 Minutes
- Date available from: 05/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Nº Departures Arrivals Start 1 11:20 a.m. 12:00 p.m. Start 2 12:00 p.m. 12:40 p.m. Start 3 12:40 p.m. 1:20 p.m. Start 4 1:20 p.m. 2:00 p.m. Start 5 2:00 p.m. 2:40 p.m. Start 6 2:40 p.m. 3:20 p.m. Start 7 3:20 p.m. 3:40 p.m. Start 8 3:40 p.m. 4:20 p.m. Start 9 4:20 p.m. 5:00 p.m. Start 10 5:00 p.m. 5:40 p.m. Start 11 5:40 p.m. 6:20 p.m. Start 12 6:20 p.m. 7:00 p.m Pre-purchase time: 24 hours
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Premium Spain
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€20 per person (including taxes)
Get to know first hand the most beautiful places in ... (+Zobacz więcej)
San Lorenzo de El Escorial