Discover the hidden street art in Madrid with a local artist
Can you recall the first moment graffiti and street art took over your mind? It has been now years since it happened to us! We started a long time ago and we are proud to show you the work of the best international artists in Madrid, where we were born and raised.
Would you like to participate in an activity leaded by a graffiti crew? Join our street art tour in Madrid, where you will discover our city in a different and alternative way. A 2-3 hours walking experience around Atocha, Lavapiés, Embajadores and La Latina neighborhoods.
Check out which are the most underground spotlights in Madrid. Here you go!
We will visit 'La Neomudejar', Madrid's avant garde center and a former MZA railway warehouse where artists such as Ze Carrión, Por Favor or Emilio Cerezo have painted. The guided visit will continue through Lavapiés, a very multicultural area where CALLE Lavapiés, a street art festival, is showcased. The Walls at La Tabacalera, a former tobacco factory from the XIX century will also be explained as we observe Okudart, Alice Pasquini or Add Fuel. On the uphill way towards Calle Embajadores, Ben Eine and Hyuro will surprise you!
Madrid's most important street art spotlight will be seen close to El Campo de Cebada. A 400 sq. meters faccade painted by a local artist called El Rey de la Ruina (Ruin's king) where he created a present to women in the society.
Stay tuned! Hope to see you soon,
Open to all audiences Wednesdays to Sundays at 11.00AM Meeting point: Teatro Valle Inclán (Calle de Valencia, 1). Follow the Cooltourspain board. Fees include entry ticket to 'La Neomudejar'. No drinks included.
Groups of scholars and private bookings apply within. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/06/2017
- Date available to: 30/11/2019
- Additional information: Open to all audiences Wednesdays to Sundays at 11.00AM Meeting point: Teatro Valle Inclán (Calle de Valencia, 1)n. Follow the Cooltourspain board. Fees include entry ticket to 'La Neomudejar'. No drinks included. Groups of scholars and private bookings apply within. Contact email@example.com for further information.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Cooltourspain
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Street art in Madrid
Other activities you may find interesting
€12 per person (including taxes)
Exclusive visit to Casa de Pilatos by means of ... (+Zobacz więcej)