HOLY CROSS OF CARAVACA'S JUBILEE TOUR
Caravaca is a place full of legends and history, located at the border between the Muslim and Christian medieval kingdoms. It is also one of the Five Holy Cities of the Catholic Faith in the world, together with Rome, Jerusalem, Santiago de Compostela and Potes (Asturias); the latter two also to be found in Spain. The town is performing a Jubilee Year, along which all pilgrims getting to the city will get their sins wiped out through the intercession of the main relic kept there, that of Caravaca's Holy Cross. On top of paying a visit to the sanctuary where it's held, the other main highlight of the tour will be the Caballos del Vino local festivities, starting just the next weekend.
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
Caravaca de la Cruz (Murcia)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 27/04/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2019
- Additional information: English-spoken tour ONLY, 9 hour long. Booking required. Capacity for 29 people. Pick Up Points in Los Alcazares (525 Hotel, 9 AM) and Torre Pacheco (if any booking from there, point to be agreed). Price: 45 € (Whole Day Tour with Guide, Transport, Lunch & Entrance Fees to the Holy Cross Sanctuary and the Caballos del Vino Museum). Minimum required of 14 people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities
- Organising company: Mediterranean Cartagena Tours
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Caravaca Holy Cross Jubilee Tour
Other activities you may find interesting
€190 per person (including taxes)
It is a journey of pure mountain bike that passes ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Iruela, La, ...