Flamenco Show Los Gallos
Founded in 1966 by Don José Luis Nuñez de Prado, Los Gallos is one of Seville’s oldest tablaos and perhaps one of the best settings: a renovated historic home in the Plaza de Santa Cruz. The venue is small and elegant, and puts to use the rustic and traditional architecture of the original building as a backdrop for traditional flamenco performances. The establishment remains family owned and operated, as guests will note in the warm welcome they receive. Entrance to the two nightly shows include a drink, and performances feature twelve artists.
With a privileged location Los Gallos has and continues to attract some of the best talent on the flamenco circuit, providing a stage for recognized performers as well as new and promising talent. In over forty years the tablao has welcomed a long list of artists such as Merche Esmeralda, Cristina Hoyos, La Paquera de Jerez, Manolo Marin, Farruco, Matilde Coral Chocolate, Naranjito de Triana and many more. And over this same time Los Gallos has maintained a strict dedication to pure and traditional flamenco.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 30/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Timetable: 20.30 to 22.00 h 22.30 to 00.00 h The rates includes a cover charge.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TABLAO FLAMENCO LOS GALLOS S.L.
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€800 per person (including taxes)
This is the Camino from the border between Spain and ... (+Zobacz więcej)