Guided tour Alhambra
The Alhambra in Arabic is from the full name «al-Qal'a al-hamra» ('red fort'), it a Moorish palace and city located in Granada, Spain.
It is an opulent palace and fortress complex that was the residence of the monarchy and court of the Nasrid Dynasty of Granada. Like other Muslim works of the time, its main appeal not only lies in the interior décor, which is one of the best examples of Moorish art, but in the architecture's seamless integration into the surrounding nature and landscape.
The monumental complex is a walled city (medina quarter) occupying most of the La Sabika hill. Muslim Granada had its own system of walls, so the Alhambra was able to function autonomously from the city and had all the services and necessary for the people living there, such as a royal palace, mosques, schools, workshops, etc. Guided tour ALHAMBRA whith an official guide.
You can visit:
- Nasrid Palaces.
- Charles V Palace
- Generalife (gardens)
The tour includs:
- Entrance tickets.
- Official guide.
- Audio System.
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 27/11/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2025
- Additional information: CLOSE 25TH OF DECEMBER AND 1ST OF JANUARY
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GRANADA TRAVEL CENTER
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Patio of Comares
Patio of Comares
The official guided tour lasts approximately 3 hours, where we will visit the Palatine City of the Alhambra