The beautiful landscape of the Montserrat mountains isn't far from Barcelona. Breath taking views await you when you take a ride on the rack railway.
Once you've arrived, you'll be able to enjoy a full guided tour which will take you to the Benedictine Monastery and the statue of the Virgin of Montserrat, popularly known as the Moreneta, or Black Madonna. During your visit you'll be serenaded by the magical voices of the world-renowned boys' choir, the Escolania de Montserrat.
What does your booking include?:
- Travel on a fully equipped bus.
- English, Catalan and Spanish speaking courier and guide throughout the journey.
- Complete guide with detailed information about Montserrat and the sights to visit.
- Travel on the rack railway to the top of Montserrat.
- Recital of the hymn to the Virgin, the Virolai, and the Salve, sung by the Escolania de Montserrat.
- Price: €43.2 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług