Hop on a Segway and discover one of the city's most beautiful areas in a convenient and fun way! Before you set off we'll show you how to use the vehicle and you'll be ready to explore Barcelona in just a matter of minutes.
You'll start your route* in the heart of the Gothic Quarter and explore its winding streets which are the oldest in Barcelona, until you come to the Passeig de Colom, where you'll see the monument dedicated to the man who discovered America. From there, you'll head to the old harbour, the Port Vell, and the Palau de Mar.
After taking a spin around the Maremágnum shopping and leisure complex, you'll continue along the Passeig Joan de Borbó to visit the old fishing quarter, the Barceloneta. You'll enjoy the magnificent views of the Hotel W and the Barcelona skyline while you ride along the waterfront as far as the Olympic Marina.
What does your booking include?:
- Guided circular Segway tour from the Gothic Quarter, along the Passeig de Colom, Port Vell and seafront promenade.
- Helmet and waterproof in case it rains.
Route subject to change due to the application of a new municipal by-law.
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Segway rides. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług