Among the many surprising pieces you'll find at the Museu d'Arqueologia de Catalunya are the necklaces which people wore in pre-historic times as well as late-Greek and Roman jewellery. At the Museu Egipci de Barcelona you'll discover how modern a millennia-old civilisation was, where men, women, animals and gods already used piercings. At the Museu d'Història de Barcelona, you'll see that some of the most ancient amphoras bore inscriptions similar to logotypes that provided information about the type of wine they contained and who had produced it.
And at the Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria you'll take two journeys. First, you'll go back to the 19th century, when you enter the structure of a market which is a landmark of cast-iron architecture. You'll then move on to Barcelona at the beginning of the 18th century, the prosperous city that suffered the siege of 1714, and put up an epic and heroic struggle.
All this archaeological heritage and much more within your reach with just one ticket.
What does your booking include?:
- Entrance to the Museu d'Arqueologia de Catalunya, the Museu Egipci de Barcelona, MUHBA-Museu d'Història de Barcelona and Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria.
- Price: €14.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Habsburg is the name given to Madrid when the Habsburg ... (+Zobacz więcej)