Barefoot hiking: A New Way to Stroll through Nature and Discover the Wonderful Natural Protected Areas of the Province of Cuenca.
This unique experience will allow you to connect with nature in a completely different way. The routes are performed in fully adapted areas for barefoot walks; stones or branches are out of the picture in these particular roads we will explore.
Our feet have a great number of nerve endings connected to all the organs of the body. Barefoot hiking helps to maintain body posture, easing the pain in legs and back, and induces relaxation through a nice stimulating massage. Barefoot hiking contributes to enjoy nature without pressure, helps us to disconnect from the stress of the city, settle anxiety and prevents depression.
During 4 hours (AM or PM schedule available), a local environmental specialist will guide you and share with you curiosities from the geology, animals and plants of the area. The experience includes transfers, a bag to carry your footwear and insurance.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 15/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2028
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking. Health and beauty
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ECOEXPERIENCE
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług