Take a trip back in time and learn about the 3000 year history of Cartagena during this 3-hour walking tour along the Roman route. Walk past some of the city's most important Roman monuments and ruins, archeological sites and buildings from other times with a stop for a drink and typical regional tapa.
Meet your own guide near the Cartagena cruise port at 10:30 to begin your cultural and historic trip through Cartagena. Follow your guide through the streets as you learn about the city's Roman history.
See some of the most beautiful buildings in Cartagena, many dating back to the 19th and 20th centuries on your Roman exploration. This will be a complete tour as your guide will tell you everything about all the emblematic places
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 14/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: 30€ per person is the price for a private group of minimum 4 persons. Discounts for groups please ask for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Mediterranean Unique Experience
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€80 per person (including taxes)
“Enjoy a visit to the places that witnessed the ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Alcalá de Henares, ...