This tasting consists of 4 different types of wine (Verdejo, Jumilla, Reserva and Crianza) paired with four dishes. A detailed tasting note of each wine will be provided by a Sommelier.
If you wish, you can be accompanied by an English guide who will lead you to the tasting place and translate if necessary.
* The minimum group to make this excursion is 2 people. For reasons of availability, you need at least a week in advance to make the reservation. For more information and reservations please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Price: €60 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 14/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Normally always availale but please ask for disponibility. You need at least a week in advance to make the reservation firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Mediterranean Unique Experience
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Always a detail, flowers and cookies
Four wines proposed by our expert