History Cava Tour
A visit focusing on the origins of Freixenet, the couple who founded it and the top four cavas produced here. Discover the origins of cava and the philosophy of the family that marked a turning point in the world of cava.
Includes a private tour of Freixenet, tasting of 4 cavas and an aperitif.
Exclusive private visit for the group in their chosen language.
Minimum group: 5 adults or by paying equivalent price.
Maximum group: 25 people.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
Sant Sadurní d'Anoia (Barcelona)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 21/12/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: COMERCIAL GRUPO FREIXENET S.A.
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Old part of the cellar
Cellar of Reserva Real
From Freixenet Group we have designed enotouristic activities for visitors of all ages, where you could submerge in the magic world of cava and wine. Discover the wine culture from a new perspective.
Other activities you may find interesting
€110 per person (including taxes)
Come to the Ribera del Duero wine route y enjoy a wine ... (+Zobacz więcej)