MOUNT PINA OR SANTA BÁRBARA´S PEAK:The gratest mountain
Nestled in Sierra de Espina’s mountain range, standing out over Barracas’s Plateau, this enormous peak -though still largely unknown- will bring us loads of surprises. Among others, a fantastic natural habitat for “rodeno” pines (Pinus pinaster), holm oaks and gall-trees. This one (Quercus faginea), the Valencian oak par excellence, is one of the reasons that prompted the declaration of this area as a Flora Micro-reserve. A final hiking through the heart of a wild forest, and the spectacular views over the topography of the whole province of Castellón, from a little chapel at the very summit, will leave us wordless.
Meeting point: Pina de Montalgrao
Approx. duration: 5 h
Recomm. age: Children from 12
Distance: 10 km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Pina de Montalgrao (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: 15% discount groups of 4/+ people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Pina de Montalgrao
Traductores de paisajes.
Other activities you may find interesting
€670 per person (including taxes)
Walk through the vineyards of Montsant's renowned wine ... (+Zobacz więcej)