THE LIFE AT TINENÇA´S MASOS: Mas de n´Insa farmhouse
Tinença de Benifassa is a wild, magical county, submerged in history... Very often living history. The landscapes we will cross (and help you understand) are spectacularly beautiful, consistent with such a special place, which is the most biodiverse of Valencian area according to recent studies. But the best of all will be to discover, before lunch and at the old Mas de n'Insa farmhouse, how people lived in these mountains more than 50 years ago. A very special woman, born and raised in this Mas, will tell us everything about that.
Meeting point: La Pobla de Benifassà (Bajo Maestrazgo)
Approx. duration: 4 h
Recomm. age: Children from 8
Distance: 8 km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Pobla de Benifassà, La (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: 15% discount groups of 4/+ people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Hiking in Tinença.
Tinença Natural Park
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
Tour Route on the antique Mining Railway Track, ... (+Zobacz więcej)