See Tomelloso. Special people with reduced mobility
Tomelloso retains still a long artisan tradition, applied in doses equal dedication, care and professionalism to its best-known products: manchego cheese, wines with D.O. and the rich local cuisine.
Without a doubt, is the ideal destination for those who want to discover the authentic flavours offered by La Mancha.
We start the day by visiting one of its most emblematic museums: the Museum of the truck, where we will know everything necessary about the life, customs, and formerly used in various agricultural work tools. After this introduction to the uses and local customs we will move to one of the prestigious wineries of La Mancha, in order to carry out a tasting of wines from the hand of a master in this art. The history and secrets of the concoction of Dionysus, God of wine, will no longer be a secret for us.
To conclude the morning, we stop at one of the inns with more tradition in the region, where we will enjoy a commercial of Manchego dishes.
We start the afternoon discovering an old Inn of La Mancha, posada de los Portales, where we will know something more about the daily life of those who once lived and they lived there, and gain the unique vision from Gracias a la vida, La Mancha landscape and the work of a painter's world famous: Antonio López.
Then we will move to an authentic artisan Manchego cheese, know where the secrets of a well known product: manchego cheese. We will make an interesting itinerary by this artisan factory of the hand of a master cheesemaker installations, and will finish with a wine-tasting of this so sought-after product at national and international level.
Accessible tourism experience.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Tomelloso (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 27/11/2015
- Date available to: 30/01/2020
- Additional information: Experience throughout the year. The price includes: Sightseeing complete guided Tomelloso during morning and afternoon, with guide escort bilingual specialized or expert interpretation of heritage, visit to the wine cellar and cheese, wine tasting and manchego cheese, food in restaurant, tickets to facilities, buildings and museums, insurance civil liability and VAT. The price does not include transportation or accommodation. Possibility of free management with our partner agency. Please contact us if you need this activity on a date or at a specific time.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: sabersabor.es
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Visit Winery and wine tasting
Visit the trolley Museum
Visit cheese and manchego cheese tasting
Special for people with reduced mobility