Departure from Caceres to the Palancar monastery , founded by San Pedro de Alcantara and regarded as the smallest in the world where a monk will guide us .
After we depart to Plasencia, lovely capital of Valle del Jerte : Historical Plaza Mayor, Old and New Cathedral and Convent of Santo Domingo, now Parador .
Visit Garganta la Olla, more typical village imbued with legend Vera .
Then we go into the Monastery of Yuste , where he spent his last days the Emperor Carlos V
Back in Caceres, we stop at the National Park Monfragüe where we see the most picturesque places.
• Transfer by vehicle conditioning
• Accompanying guide throughout the trip
• Travel insurance
* Entrance fees to the Cathedral of Plasencia and the Monastery of Yuste
• Flexibility in the itinerary in the interests of the visitor.
Services not included
• No drinks and meals are included during the tour.
• No other service not mentioned as included ..
• Exclusive product for small groups .
The output is guaranteed with 2 people . The group will have an exclusive guide throughout the tour
• The route will be held with company car.
• The schedule and route is modified according to the availability of the customer, without this implying a surcharge or additional charge.
• Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing for the weather the day of the activity and essential with comfortable shoes suitable for all types of terrain
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 31/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXTREMADURATOURS
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
GARGANTA LA OLLA
NATIONAL PARK MONFRAGÜE