Guided visit of the Observatory
Our guided visit will allow you to get to know in a pleasant way the Observatory and the daily activity of the researchers who work there.
The Canary Islands is one of the three best spots in the world to observe the sky, along with Chile and Hawaii. The Teide Observatory is the largest solar observatory in the world and it is equipped with many solar and nocturnal telescopes owned by different European countries.
If you would like to make your own way to the Izaña Observatory for your guided visit, you must arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour is scheduled to start. There are visits on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 12.00 in Spanish and English simultaneously and at 2.30pm in Spanish and German simultaneously. On Thursdays, there are visits in French at 1.30pm.
The Teide Observatory is located at an altitude of 2,390 m, in the area of Izaña. The entrance is located at km 37 of the TF-24 highway.
- Price: €10.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
Rosario, El (Tenerife)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 18/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Experience offered from Monday to Friday.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: VOLCANO LIFE
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług