Bird Migration at the Strait of Gibraltar
In this tour you can enjoy the amazing migration at the Strait of Gibraltar. We can pick you up in Tarifa area or nearby. Only 14 kms from Africa this point is a natural bottleneck for more than 250 species including raptors, storks, passerines and seabirds.
We know the estrategical sites for birdwatching in the area, this is important because the Strait is a very windy place and birds move depending on it.
Best months to came to see bird migration is on March-April-May and August-Septembter-October.
You also can combine your Birdwatching experience with Whalewatching at the Strait, Dolphins, Pilot Whales, Sperm and Fin whales also Orcas can be seem on our trips.
- Price: €170 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 05/11/2017
- Date available to: 30/06/2020
- Additional information: Full day and half day tours
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Ecotono
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Short-toed Eagle crossing the Strait
Black kites resting before migration
Killer whale hunting at the Strait