Barcelona is a cosmopolitan and modern city, with the modernist buildings of Gaudí, the Ramblas with the Gran Teatro del Liceo and the Mercado de la Boquería, as some of its most important icons. The city is also a meeting point for people from different cultures. One of the most special moments you’ll experience is entering the magnificent Sagrada Familia.
Our local host will tell you stories about the life of the city. Unique and unforgettable moments that will surely become the best memories. Our proposal is based on a journey through the most authentic of Barcelona, where you can also enjoy the Montserrat Mountain, an immersion into the world of cava and the Mediterranean sunsets from the coastal town of Sitges.
- Price: €1,400 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 05/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług