Greenway of the Val of Zafán
If you are looking for adventure, culture and nature, the Val de Zafán Greenway is definitely the best option for you.
An unbeatable landscape that takes you from "Terres Altes" to Delta del Ebro. Sailing, cycling or walking, a true connection with nature. In addition, you will enjoy the delicious wine and food of the area, sharing unique moments with your hosts and learning more about their lifestyle.
A true delight for all your senses, an immersion into traditional and charming towns. Come join us to discover the Baix Ebre and enjoy all the activities that we have prepared for you in nature and on the Ebro River as it passes through Tortosa.
Day 1, our starting point will be El Pinell del Brai, we will visit the "Wine Cathedral". Then, we will continue to Benifallet. In the afternoon, we will visit the Cave of Meravelles.
Day 2, today we will have an exciting descent in kayak to the town of Xerta, we will pass by historical monuments of the local hydraulic engineering.
Day 3, on our way to Tortosa, we will stop to see the traditional towns of Aldover and Roquetes, where we will also visit the Ebro Observatory, to learn more about the activities they carry out for the conservation of this Biosphere Reserve and Natural Park.
Day 4, to complete our trip, we will visit Tortosa accompanied by a delicious appetizer.
Included: Vehicle and transfers, half board accommodation (water and wine in meals). Indicated activities. Bike rentals. Tickets and visits. Basic travel assistance insurance and local taxes.
- Price: €245 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
Sant Carles de la Ràpita (Tarragona)
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 04/07/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Panoramic views in Tortosa