To start with and warm up, there will be a brief introduction to learn how to manage the river canoe on the water and start the tour.
You will go along the way to the city centre, leaving behind the Expo 92 area, then reach the famous Triana Bridge, discovering here the best views of the city on the river.
You will paddle seeing the Giralda, the neighborhood of Triana, the Maestranza or the Torre del Oro. Continue to contemplate other buildings such as El Palacio de San Telmo and the place where the exhibition of 1929 took place.
After this, you will retrace the journey back discovering a new perspective of the city.
Please dress appropriately for the tour. An extra set of dry clothes and shoes are recommended, also a towel. There is a changing room available where you can also leave your belongings.
- Price: €29 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 16/07/2018
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Additional information: Mornings: 11 am everyday. Afternoons: 1 pm on Saturdays only. During the summer, it is recommended to bring sun protection. Minimum age is 8 years old. Children always accompanied by adults. Double kayaks: 1 adult + 1 child or 2 adults. Life Vests provided. Meeting point is Calle Betis 19, 41010 Seville.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług