Walking tour: Sevilla & América
Experiment the pleasure of walking by the mythic Betis River and its India’s harbour.
The relevance of the Guadalquivir river during the set up of the city in the mythology by the Gods Astarte and Hercules as well as the key stone during the settle down of civilizations like Phoenicians, Romans, Vikings and all over during the discovery of America or the first travel around the world with Magellan and El Cano. Discover the expedition of Hasekura Tsunegaga in 1614.
Our tour will take you around the pavilions built on the occasion of the Iberoamerican Exhibition hold in Seville in 1929. Once inside the gardens of the Maria Luisa Park, you will enjoy trough a botanical experience, crossing gazebos and tiny squares dedicated to relevant personalities of the city.
Finally you will arrive to the amazing Plaza de España where Peter O’Toole and StarWars’s characters were in the past filmed.
Beginning at 12:30 from the Torre del Oro.
* Torre del Oro
* Palacio de San Telmo
* American Exhibition Halls
* Plaza de America.
* Parque de Maria Luisa
* Square Spain
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 12/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Price: 15 € / person (children under 12 free). Languages: English and Spanish daily; Other languages available on request: French, Italian and Japanese. Availability: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Other days on request. Recommended shoes and comfortable clothes. At least 7 people and maximum 15 people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PASSION TOURS SL
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
The Mudejar´s Pavilion
The Colón´s tile
Torre del Oro
Caravela on The Gualdalquivir´s River