Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese and San Sebastina Pintxos
Departure from Bilbao at 08:30am. Via highway, we will reach the inland of Gipuzkoa until Ordizia. The traditional fair in Ordizia every Wednesday is a meeting place for buyers and sellers of agricultural produce from the area.
It is sheltered by a structure with thick columns, and has numerous stalls of all kinds: Idiazabal cheese, fruit, vegetables and endless top-quality fresh produce. Followed by a guided tour to the Idiazabal Cheese Interpretation Centre, we will enjoy an Idiazabal cheese tasting and a glass of local wine. Already hungry? We will continue with a fabulous guided tour around the old town of San Sebastian, enjoying 5 pintxos + 2 drinks in different typical bars.
Then, enjoy free time in the city on your own. We would finally enjoy a wonderful panoramic view of La Concha Bay from Igeldo Mountain before coming back to Bilbao.
• Guided visit to the traditional Basque Market in Ordizia
• Guided visit to the Idiazabal cheese Interpretation centre
• Pintxos tour Lunch in San Sebastian
• Ascend to Mount Igueldo by road
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 30/01/2019
- Date available to: 18/12/2019
- Additional information: This tour is only available on WEDNESDAYS
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets. Tapas
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług