Timanfaya National Park
Get ready to see one of the islands' most stunning environments: Timanfaya National Park wilderness which seems to belong to another planet. An entertaining trip for the whole family.
The visit to Timanfaya is virtually mandatory during your stay in Lanzarote. It is a vast natural space designed by volcanic activity in the late eighteenth century that currently has 25 volcanoes with only some dormant in activity: in some places, the surface temperatures exceed 100C. We will have the opportunity to witness geothermal experiments performed during the visit to the “Route of the Volcanoes”.
Timanfaya is a space that impresses woth the peculiarity of its forms and its wild nature of a Martian like appearance.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 31/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Nature
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TOURISTTICKET
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Islote de Hilario
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
We invite you to discover Villanueva de los Infantes, ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Villanueva de los Infantes