Walking around Granada: Sacromonte and Albayzin by Valparaís
Granada offers an unforgettable picture at the foot of the Alhambra. The course of the Darro River constitutes an emblematic artery from Plaza Nueva to the Paseo de los Tristes. Opposite the Alhambra, on the opposite bank, the streets and alleways twist and turn up to the Albayzin, the essence of the Islamic town´s original population. The Camino del Sacromonte, filled with passways prickly bushes and spectacular wiewpoints, is full of true flavour and flamenco feel. You will just love its cave-homes and its courious landscape. After crossing the Darro river wich divides the Sabica and Valparaíso hills, we will walk the Alhambra's "Acequia Real" (Royal Irrigation Channel) . At the end we will head down through the charming neighbourhood de “El Realejo” to finally return to the hotel.
- Price: €49 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 15/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Otros Caminos
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
The Alhambra and the Cathedral
Carrera de Darro
The Alhambra from "San Nicolás"