Watching birds migration at The Strait
Guided bird watching trip.
Every year, from March to April and from August to October, millions of birds use The Strait as a flyway from and to their African wintering headquarters. The passage of soaring birds, thousands of storks and raptors, is a real spectacle of Nature.
Are you going to miss it???
If you are staying in Malaga or the Costa del Sol, you can also make it...
• English speaking birdwatching guides.
• Use of telescope and bird books in English.
• Trip accident insurance.
Meals are not included in the price.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 20/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: BIRDAYTRIP
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
Tinença de Benifassa is a wild, magical county, ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Pobla de Benifassà, La