The Route of 100 Birds
The Route of 100 Birds is a complete birdwatching experience through the most biodiverse region in Southern Spain. Woods, mountains, wetlands, farmlands and rivers will bring you so close to the 250 bird species that can regularly be found in this part of the world.
The target will be ticking more than 100 birds from the list in just one day though in an even, quite, enjoying the landscape and natural surroundings way. No rush or competition, just lots of birds in superb scenery.
The trip will start early in the morning and end up at dusk. We will bring picnic bags for lunch and do breakfast and the necessary comfort stops.
Are you ready for the challenge!!!
• English speaking birdwatching guides.
• Use of telescope and bird books in English.
• Trip accident insurance.
Meals are not included in the price.
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Fuente de Piedra (Malaga)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 20/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: BIRDAYTRIP
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€90 per person (including taxes)
Ecotouristic two days through the Sierra de Gredos ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Hoyos del Espino