DUERO RIVER ROUTE Kayaking & Cycling
A trip to the past, from Roman roads and walled towns, following the path of the Douro, across rural areas best preserved of Castilla y León an eco-cultural heritage spanning landscapes full of life, drawn by the great river and the GR-14, path that connects the city of Zamora in Arribes Douro Natural Park by the old Roman road Mirandesa.
The outputs are organized from Zamora, with support vehicles of the organization. Stages guided and affordable for a minimum fitness level
DAY ONE: Depart BTT Zamora, through its Romanesque art, looking the Douro river from the Cathedral, looking for the Roman road that starts from the ruins of ancient stone bridge on a journey through time, bridges, mud goddesses, trails ...
SECOND DAY: Road kayak through the GRAND CANYON del Duero in Castro Dam, passing under the bridge 100 years, Requejo Bridge.
THIRD DAY: kayak route between the walls over 200 meters high the great canyon, where the stories and legends of smuggling are still remembered by the people of both banks of the river.
FOURTH DAY: Bikes on the paths and roads, by real people and loaded with culture, food and tradition.
THE PATH del Duero
NATIONAL ACTIVE TOURISM AWARD 2009
INTERNATIONAL TOURISM FAIR FITUR
Active Travel Best Producer ADVENTURE
- Price: €275 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Moral de Sayago (Zamora)
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 12/02/2017
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Mountain biking. Canoeing and kayaking. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ZAMORA NATURAL
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
KAYAK IN THE NATURAL PARK
PEACE CANYON DUERO
ARRIBES DEL DUERO NATURAL PARK
ZAMORA ROMANICO IN BICYCLE