Kayak excursion on the Umia River: Fun and sport in big doses
The descent of the Umia River is the perfect mix of nature and fun. If you are looking for is raising the adrenaline and live a different adventure, ride one of our kayaks and sail down the river. During the tour there will be calm stretches (listening the sounds of the river, seeing different birds and enjoying landscapes that surround us) and others more exciting, with natural water slides that will make you enjoy like a child without no existing risk.
The route starts in “Las Aceñas”, in “Baión”. We will descend from there, enjoying of natural slides and low difficulty rapids, until to arrive to the bridge of “Santa Marta” where the activity ends.
It has an approximate duration of 3 hours but you can spend all the day your way . The activity fits the schedule that the customer prefers.
4.Level of difficulty
Low difficulty. Suitable for all ages and levels (children from 8 years accompanied by an adult).
- Shuttle service at the beginning of the activity and collection at the end of the tour
- Civil liability insurance and accidents
- Explanation of the tour, how to paddle and safety regulations
- Necessary material: rowings, kayak (single or double), life vests, waterproof box to put inside your personal objects and wet suit if the climate is adverse.
* It´s possible to do with coach (consult)
Essential to know how to swim
- You must come with sport clothes suitable for the exercise in the water
- Footwear that can get wet or sandals and spare clothes
- Protective cream and a towel
- To bring your camera to capture the experiences
- 25 €/ half day (4 hours)
- 30 €/ whole day (8 hours)
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Vilanova de Arousa (Pontevedra)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 14/11/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Available from October to May
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PIRAGÜILLA OCIO Y AVENTURA
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Descent of the Umia river