Quercus Route: 4 stages of self-guided MTB in Sierra Morena
Quercus Route is a self-guided itinerary divided into stages, across Sierra Morena (Cordoba province), following some sections of The Mozarab Way of Santiago, and others marked or unmarked paths in amazing natural landscapes. We provide the maps, tracks for GPS, and a description of the stages. We also book the accommodations including the dinner and breakfast in rural houses and hotels, and we can also transport the backpacks from the start to the finish point (optional). The participants only have to enjoy the experience, view the landscape, try the typical gastronomy and talk with the local inhabitants.
Quercus Route is a sport itinerary for adventurous people. You can discover the most wonderful landscapes and villages of the Sierra Morena mountain hills, like the Guadalmellato valley, Puntuales’ mountains, Obejo, Guadalbarbo valley, Villharta, El Vacar, Santiago Mozarabic way, Bejarano stream, Guadalquivir valley and large countrysides.
If you are a biker with a high-medium level you will cover the 196 km divided into 4 steps across Sierra Morena without difficulties, enjoying the landscape calmly, and visiting the most interesting places and the most wonderful villages. You would also have enough time to make photos and enjoy the typical gastronomy in each stop. You will pass through wonderful paths, woodlands, oak-savanna, and other diverse amazing landscapes and sites.
- Price: €249 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villafranca de Córdoba (Cordoba)
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 04/11/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: The most advisable seasons to do this route are autumn, winter and spring, because in summer the temperature can reach 40ºC in the shade. In summer, you must start each step at sunrise and finish every day before midday.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Mountain biking. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Rutas Sur
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Oak-savanna in Sierra Morena
Landscape near to Obejo
Typical landscape of Sierra Morena