Rafting in Rio Genil - Calm waters
Rafting is a water activity, wich you drop a river in a raft with other people. We have rafting for different difficulty levels, so it will be done since 7 years old. For your security, you will be accompanied by a qualified specialized guide in white water. This activity is performed in the Andalusia's heart where you can enjoy our fabulous weather and scenery. The best season to do rafting is in summer, between March and October, when the river has increased water flow.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen. Also, the area of the activity is Cuevas Bajas (Malaga).
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cuevas de San Marcos (Malaga)
Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 01/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług